background

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Sasyaki Challenge Reminder

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today we have a challenge reminder at Sasayaki Glitter stamps for you!!  I used this super cute image to showcase the current challenge at the Sasayaki challenge blog!!

These images are so lovely and fun to color!! I really enjoyed coloring this cute baby!  I also tried to match the colors on his clothing with the ones on the pattern paper.


Image and Sentiment by:

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Shirt:
R17, R14, R12
Blanket:
BG78, BG75, BG72
Grounding:
W3, W1

I hope you like my card and my coloring!! Please don't forget to join my blog, 
Facebook craft page and YouTube for tutorials and fun coloring!

Image may contain: one or more people and text

No automatic alt text available.




Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you again and read your comments!

Happy crafting!



Other Challenges I am entering my project:














4 comments:

  1. You are right, that image is super cute. Love the simplicity of the card and that DP is perfect for the background. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable - love the clean fresh feeling of this! Thanks so much for joining us at SugarPea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word this is super adorable! I absolutely love that paper you've chosen. Thank you for joining us at the SPD challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Love the addition of the buttons to this! Thanks for joining us at the SugarPea Mix It Up Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...